Wednesday, February 20, 2013

small joys.

Here's what I've been up to lately!


Mimi, Caroline and I went to Silly Goose for lunch today. 


It was probably the most delicious thing I've had in awhile. Citrus Mint Ginger Green Tea is AMAZING. Looking for a copycat recipe right now. 


It was Dad's birthday on Monday, and I celebrated by posting one of my favorite photos ever. 





He is celebrating his birthday in Hawaii with Andrea and keeps sending me gorgeous pictures of sunsets and the ocean. I'm a little bit jealous.

I got to visit my sister and mom this weekend for Hannah's sorority's moms weekend. We painted pottery and did all sorts of fun things like shopping. =) 


Took this picture on the way back to Nashville on Sunday. Love those winter trees. 





No comments:

Post a Comment