Thursday, February 14, 2013

things i'm loving lately.

In no particular order...

1. The Phantom Tollbooth. Just finished reading it again for the first time since elementary school, and I loved loved loved it. Such a great book.

2. Volunteering with my small group. They are seriously some of the most amazing people in the whole world, and I love all the time I get to spend with them.

3. My sweet roomz. She is pretty much the greatest for about a billion reasons.

4. Phone chats with my little seester, HannahBanana. We've been talking every other day for the past few weeks, and I am loving it. We've gotten so much closer in the past couple of years, and I can't wait to spend some time with her this weekend!

5. Donuts. Seriously, I need to get my life and pump the brakes on this one. But they are so cute with the pink and red sprinkles for Valentine's Day!

6. Something Corporate. It's been playing in my car for the past week, and it brings back some pretty great junior high memories. Konstantine was on repeat one day this week the whole way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment