Friday, January 18, 2013

foodie friday.

Happy Friday! Everyone's favorite day of the week. Roomz and I send each other a fridayface snapchat  on Fridays and they are usually pretty fantastic.

I thought I'd start doing something food related on Fridays because let's face it, I'm a pretty big fan of food. I also want to start trying out new recipes and cooking/baking more at home. So hopefully this will turn into a regular thing with recipes, restaurant recommendations, etc.

So to start, I'm going to be completely unoriginal and do a green smoothie post. Woo woo! I'll admit, the color sometimes throws me off, but they are pretty dang delicious. Here's one I threw together this morning.


Grab some strawberries, a banana, a big handful of spinach, and some oats. Chop them up and throw them into the blender. 


I also added a drizzle of honey because I'm obsessed with it. It goes in everything these days. Blend it all up and...


Ta-da! 

I've experimented with a few different fruits and greens and they've pretty much all been delicious, except for one fluke with peanut butter that I didn't love. Try 'em out! 

Have a fantastic Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment