Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ice, ice, baby.

Oh, weathermen. I'm kind of sad your predictions didn't actually come true. Nashville was supposed to be a sheet of ice by this time, but so far, we've only seen rain. However, the supposed ice-pocalypse had quite a few positive aspects to it. First and foremost, I didn't have to work today! My boss called right before all the craziness was supposed to begin and said she'd feel safer if I stayed at home, so I climbed back into bed and waited for Mimi to get home from work. And then we made a supply run, which included curly fries, soda, cookies, and candy, of course. Everything two girls need to ride out an ice storm. Never mind the fact that we had absolutely no groceries in the apartment.


Jeff Wyler sent me thank you cookies for leasing my car. They were chilling at the post office, so of course we had to go pick them up. 

Then we watched a movie with the worst character development I've probably ever seen in my life. Thank you, Netflix. Then we jammed...to this:


So thankful that roomz appreciates the finer aspects of music like I do. 


And then things got glittery. Which was about the only place things could go from there. 

So thank you, fake ice storm, for making my day as wonderful as it could have possibly been.

"This is the day that the Lord has made; 
Let us rejoice and be glad in it."
- Psalm 118:24


No comments:

Post a Comment